We’re looking for our latest member!
Here at espressoweb we are rapidly expanding to keep up with demand for our services and drive our company forward, of becoming the go-to marketing agency in the North East, which can only mean one thing – we need you!
We are looking for a brand new member of our dedicated team to work in our sales department, and become a driving force for publicising what we can do to make a difference, for businesses up and down the UK.
Digital marketing as a whole is pretty fast paced but we like to take things up a level and deliver a blend of services for every client we work with, in order to give them the very best of our skillset, whilst meeting their business objectives and propelling them forward too.
We want to hear from you! If you have experience in the industry, or in sales and marketing, or would love to start a career in the field then get in touch. We are proud that our team is built of a range of experiences and backgrounds, as it not only makes the office environment fun, it also bring a whole host of skills and expertise to our company as a whole.
So, could you be our newest member?
- A target orientated, ambitious individual with a natural winning mentality
- An accomplished negotiator
- Confident with a determination to succeed
- Strong organisational skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Ambitious self starter
- A keen interest in all things digital and how the industry works
- Building and nurturing a successful sales pipeline through telephone based activity
- Using effective questioning skills to identify client needs and providing solutions
- Establishing fantastic business relationships with a range of decision makers including Directors and Marketing Managers
- Being alert to and then implementing cross selling and upselling opportunities
- Generating new sales leads through a variety of sources, by finding the right product to suit your client
- Closing for business
What we offer:
This is a permanent position with a salary of £15,500 – £24,000 per annum depending on skills and experience, which also includes a lucrative uncapped bonus structure unrivaled in the industry. Our commission structure will mean you have the potential to further your own earnings through commission accelerators and cash prize incentives.
We work Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 5pm (excluding bank holidays). We offer 20days annual leave alongside statutory days, and to set you off on the right foot each day, we offer free breakfasts to all members of staff.
We care about the people we employ, so much so, we also offer private healthcare for you and your immediate family, and an employee discount scheme for a number of high-street stores, experiences and tourist attractions throughout the UK.
We understand that you may not have full experience of the digital marketing industry, as well as the fact that we offer bespoke services, which is why we also have a full training programme that all sales based staff complete to ensure they are confident to take the role as far as they can, for their client base.
We pride ourselves on giving people a chance and spotting talent, so even if you don’t tick some of the boxes stated here, please still apply! If you would like more information on how you could become a member of the espressoweb family, why not pop by and have a coffee – just give us a call first so we can get the kettle on and arrange a time that works for everyone!
Visit our website for more information on what we do
Take a look at our advert and apply through Total Jobs;
Email your CV to; email@example.com.
Call us with any questions on; 01642 931 380